are a great way to explore the Lake District in peace and quiet.
We kayak either on Lake Windermere or Lake Coniston, exploring the
shorelines. It is a fantastic sport to do as a family and there
is plenty of scope for games and splashing around for those that enjoy
a bit of fun!
They are a
little but wobbly, designed for one person and provide a good
challenge! Designed by Eskimos for the sea, they have a closed
cockpit with a hole in which you sit! If some people in your
group want a more stable experience it may be possible to take out a
canoe as well - please enquire on booking.
Adults - £36 per person
U 16 - £31 per person
Minimum 4 people
Included in the session
• Private session for you and your group
• Qualified Instructors who will meet you at the site
• Pre-session introduction (showing you how to put on any necessary safety kit)
• Aprox. 2 hours on the activity itself
• Time at the end to walk back to cars and return kit to Instructor
All activities are subject to a booking fee of £1.50 per person
For a course on learning to Kayak or to develop kayak skills you already have please follow this link
Enquiries for paddling qualification courses in the Lake District